south frieght

hotdog

Expert Expediter
hello all you experienced people out there i have another question on southern frieght. ive been told that since i live in the south that it will be hard on me to get runs out of the south,and if i do that itll be even harder on me to find loads out of the south into what they call the actuall frieght lanes for expiditing, if anyone knows anything or could give me advise on load boards to help me please let me know. i do live in mississippi, but i want to do the expiditing thing, just dont want to get stuck somewhere with my hands in my pockets, if ya know what i mean.i will be running team with someone i have teamed with before, so we actually get along, but our plan is to run about three weeks, and about 4 to 5 days at home, any advise would be helpfull, we want to make as much as we can, but get hometime as well, i do have a family, that supports what i do, but donot want to neglect them in any way, well be in a fl 70 , so any tips, or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You should have no trouble at all getting runs out of the South with a team, especially out of the Memphis area. There's also a lot of freight going back into the Canton,MS area now. Research the archives on this site, and talk to the recruiters and other drivers. There are several good expedite companies that could keep you busy.

X X

Expert Expediter
Does anybody know if there are any companies that handle south and south-east expedited freight more than others. Just wondering...