Sourthern Runs

eric907

Expert Expediter
Hello I am thinking about signing on with Express-1 and would like to know if they run the south much I live in TN next to Knoxville is this a good area for freaght I under stand that a lot of runs are north of TN is Express-1 keeping there drivers loaded thanks alot for any information

Thanks Alot Eric907:+

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
eric, i can't give you any info about express-1 but if you go to the big truckstops located there in knoxville and look around that should give you an idea on what companies are running to and through your area.also take the time to talk to some of the drivers that are running the type of unit that you are concidering driving.you will find that most expediters are friendly and willing to talk about their profession. DD

Lureveto

Expert Expediter
If you are looking around for something in Tn. why don't you contact those people in Nashville. They have alot of loads generating out of the Nashville area. I think the name is DMV expediting service. I have seen their trucks at the TA in LaVergne. their office is behind the TA in the industrial park. They seem like nice people. I think it is exit 62 or 60 on I-24. Give them a call. Or maybe someone else will have some info on them. I do know they run alot into Detroit and back to Nashville

UpNorth_10

Expert Expediter
Hello,

I run with Express-1. I was in Knoxville 2 weeks ago. Got back loaded out of Nashville. Also down to Louisville often. They move freight into the Carolina's and Florida steadily also. I don't think you'll have a problem getting home.

Upnorth

eric907

Expert Expediter
Hello upnorth thanks for the information being that i am new to the busineess some home time sounds goods my truck number is 540 maybe we will cross paths thanks alot for the information and any info on express-1 would be good

Thanks Alot Eric907:)

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
WHOA eric,you sure do move fast. it was a little over 2 days ago that you asked for info on express-1, and now you are already in a truck? it sounds like it's a little to late for you to be asking, i hope it all works out for you. DD :eek: :eek:

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I guess that is the all time record for asking about a company and then getting qualified and signed on. Express One must live up to their name for sure.