Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
whats the little box? can t see it. .lol

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
It is so good to loved or (hated) LOL. I can only wonder how many other expedite company Presidents long to have the social media following I have. :rolleyes:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It is so good to loved or (hated) LOL. I can only wonder how many other expedite company Presidents long to have the social media following I have. :rolleyes:

moses-on-social-media.png

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Stay thirsty my friends.

To my friends who enjoy a glass of wine or beer or an occasional drink of whiskey and to those who don't and are always seen with a bottle of water in their hand:

As Ben Franklin said:

In wine there is wisdom,

In beer there is freedom,

In water there is bacteria.

In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. Coli) - bacteria found in feces.

In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of doodoo. However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer (or tequila, rum, whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Always Remember:

Water = doodoo

Beer, Wine, and Whiskey = Health

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of sh!t.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information; I'm doing it as a public service.:p

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thats why I drink Propel ......but some say I m still full of it. ...:p

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums mobile app

Italiangrl

Expert Expediter
Oh thank you for these posts..I laughed so hard. They made my day. It is nice to see such lighthearted fun on here.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Its what happens when things slow up a little. ....you got to sit back and Smile just to take mind off stuff you can t control......plus i have a couple poking sticks. .....lol