Slow

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
beyond slow for moi.....somewhere I've slipped into reverse.....and now paying for the privilege to sit out here....:p

DST001

Expert Expediter
Yes it has been a painfully slow 4-5 weeks I'm Canadian and my carrier has more regular customers than bid Board loads plus he went on a hiring spree ? But I'm guessing everyone is slow all tho I see a ton of vans running up and down the 401 Canadian and US any one doing Canadian loads just to put money in the bank?

letsdrive

Seasoned Expediter
Ya ive been real slow been doing 2 or 3 loads a week past couple weeks

Sent from my SPH-L520 using EO Forums mobile app

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
beyond slow for moi.....somewhere I've slipped into reverse.....and now paying for the privilege to sit out here....:p

Where you at?? I've been stuck in Seattle area for 2 weeks! Had a offer to Spokane, Sidney BC and Portland today, didn't get any of them... let's see what these last two days will bring!

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes it has been a painfully slow 4-5 weeks I'm Canadian and my carrier has more regular customers than bid Board loads plus he went on a hiring spree ? But I'm guessing everyone is slow all tho I see a ton of vans running up and down the 401 Canadian and US any one doing Canadian loads just to put money in the bank?

I ran Canadian Loads all last spring/summer. Was bouncing back from Toronto to Chicago all day long. Not sure if I will do that this year... looking like a insurance payoff might not be that bad as slow as it is.... stay small and wait for business to pick back up.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Where you at?? I've been stuck in Seattle area for 2 weeks! Had a
(sic)
offer to Spokane, Sidney BC and Portland today, didn't get any of them... let's see what these last two days will bring!
There are certainly worse places to get stuck. Always enjoyed going to Seattle, though I think I'd have pulled up stakes and been gone long before the 2-week mark.