It's a Team's Life Sleeping in a Moving Truck

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
We have been without a truck now for a month, but that does not mean we have not been in a truck.

Hard to believe we got home about one month ago and still do not have our new truck. More on that in the next blog.

We have several projects going on at home. First, there was a new bathroom added to our basement, and then our bedroom was moved from upstairs to downstairs. It is much cooler in the basement, and there is a great picture window where we can see the forest. Moving from upstairs to the basement was not an easy job, and it wore us out!

READ MORE...

Reactions: SweetT and RoadTime

SweetT

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
We have been without a truck now for a month, but that does not mean we have not been in a truck.

Hard to believe we got home about one month ago and still do not have our new truck. More on that in the next blog.

We have several projects going on at home. First, there was a new bathroom added to our basement, and then our bedroom was moved from upstairs to downstairs. It is much cooler in the basement, and there is a great picture window where we can see the forest. Moving from upstairs to the basement was not an easy job, and it wore us out!

READ MORE...
Our truck was supposed to of been completed July of 2018. Still not gotten it. Needless to say how livid I've have been. I can see a month or two behind schedule but this long. Hope yours gets completed soon.

Sent from my SM-N950U using EO Forums mobile app