SJ Majic:

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
This heading is just to cute he/she has. Stick people in motion with one banging and banging, with a signature saying When you gotta Go.

Brings me to the topic I need to ask this Forum.

Use to be I would never ever think of using a ladies room. But when I am waiting in a Gas Station and some guy is in there and I have been waiting and waiting and waiting telling some other guys how long I have been waiting, all the while NO ONE IN THE LADIES ROOM.

So I now say, no MORE I am not waisting my time and gona be doing the big Dance. So now when I do use a Ladies room, I leave it ALWAYS cleaner than when I entered. I use to be ashamed to even think of this but now I do not care even if a Lady has to wait. I do not thought spend 10 minutes in there I use it and go. Now if a lady is waiting while I was waiting I would never think of using it before her.

So Beat me UP, I cannot be the only one. But at least I leave it cleaner than when I found it.

P.S. only for Single RR never multiple stahls That would be for a Bigger Emergency I have ever seen.

Last edited:

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
LOL...Broom I wondered about a sign I saw on a ladies bathroom door one time "Absolutely NO MEN ALLOWED" Now I get it!

Hey...I've had my hubby stand guard on a "mens" room when there wasn't a female bathroom...I really don't see a problem.

Unless I'm the one waiting :p