Showers

guardsman2016

Rookie Expediter
Driver
Are there any truck stops that give shower credits for unleaded gas that is bought? I know most only do diesel.
Since alot of expedite vans are gas and not diesel.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Are there any truck stops that give shower credits for unleaded gas that is bought? I know most only do diesel.
PFJ gives shower credits on gas. 14 gallons gets you half a shower credit.

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not unless you are leased on with Load 1. There program is a full shower credit for 14 gal purchased.

Reactions: DollarSign

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Not unless you are leased on with Load 1. There program is a full shower credit for 14 gal purchased.
Very true, most drivers don't have a owner like we do! :)

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Another option is getting a membership at a nation wide gym like Anytime Fitness and Planet Fitness. I have a membership with Anytime Fitness and it takes 1 month for your key to work at all locations, but after that if you want to take a shower at 2am, you’re good to go. Also free wifi.

Reactions: DollarSign

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Another option is getting a membership at a nation wide gym like Anytime Fitness and Planet Fitness. I have a membership with Anytime Fitness and it takes 1 month for your key to work at all locations, but after that if you want to take a shower at 2am, you’re good to go. Also free wifi.
Yep, there several threads about the fitness gyms and there showers.

Reactions: Solar

JerzyVan79

New Recruit
Driver
Pilot/Flying J only place I know of and I basically get one or 1 and a half total shower credits by the time I am finished with a run each day. 14 gallons of unleaded gets .5 credits and 28 gallons gets 1 total shower credit. Unlike diesel "Shower Power" credits, these credits expire in 7? Days if I remember correctly but they should keep up to where you have at least 3-6 available shower credits each week. If NOT you could always ask a fellow van or truck driver if they can spare you a shower with their credits if you are not afraid to ask but you should not need to go this route unless you have had a really bad/slow couple of weeks which is not totally impossible.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Shower credits at PFJ expire in 10 days, gas or diesel. TA/Petro shower credit last 14 days but with 60 gallons of diesel.