Showers at pilot

pearlpro

Expert Expediter
Pilot was so proud of the new tile, but I was like WTF this is like being on Ice....its really not safe, may look good but its slick as a oil change pit in a rain storm.....and I dont slide as well as the rubber duck should...shower slippers are a must due to the crawlin creep that comes from some Xiggi feets...

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
I am at the Pilot in Bath NY.I know that truck stops give as little as possible...however, this Pilot has the water saver shower heads. The water was not more than a mist. Heck, the mist could not find the crack in my butt. The water pressure was very low. The hot water, not there. I had to turn the fan off because I was freezing my butt off. Maybe I should jump back in the water mist might be able to find the crack now. CHILDDDDDD IN BATH NY.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using EO Forums mobile app

This has happened before...

Last edited:

Maverick

Seasoned Expediter
Not had much trouble with the showers. It's the tissue dispensers that get to me.

Why in the world would you place some of these where their at? And the paper itself leaves much to be desired. Following the near dislocation of shoulder and tweaked neck.......you've finally ripped off what you think is enough, folded it 15 times, only to realize your going into battle with something resembling the wrapper off a drinking straw. Good luck!

Last edited: