Shower Options

Abbadox

New Recruit
Driver
Hi Everyone,

I have been driving a straight truck locally for the past couple of years and decided I want to try interstate so I signed up with FlyingJ Rewards program today thinking I would be able to earn free showers but it seems the points only apply to Diesel purchases. What options do I have to earn free showers with a Gasoline truck?. The company I am with has all Gas trucks so no option to switch.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Yea but that planet fitness black card membership is still cheaper and if you get a Costco and Sam's club membership you can save money on gas.

Last edited:

Abbadox

New Recruit
Driver
Thanks for the info guys. I am going to get a planet fitness card and may as well sign up for the love's reward card. Between the two of them I should have the shower issue covered.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hi Everyone,

I have been driving a straight truck locally for the past couple of years and decided I want to try interstate so I signed up with FlyingJ Rewards program today thinking I would be able to earn free showers but it seems the points only apply to Diesel purchases. What options do I have to earn free showers with a Gasoline truck?. The company I am with has all Gas trucks so no option to switch.
It's been a little while since I've been in expedite, but from what I know about pilot and flying J is, every 14 gallons of gasoline you purchase earns you half a shower credit with a rewards card. You also get three cents off a gallon.

That's how I always showered. Another option if you're desperate, hang around the shower kiosk and catch another driver and ask them for a shower. Most of them you come in contact with (if they have the extra showers) will give you one free of charge.