Seriously...just for women.

Missie600

Active Expediter
Of course I know that men are gonna comment...just because they can't resist!

OMG ladies! I am having crazy hot flashes and night sweats. I refuse to take prescription meds. Do any of you know of anything that will help besides soy and black cohash? It's getting worse. My poor hubby has to deal with me! I have the A/C on freezing him out, but I seriously will crawl out of my skin if I can't get cool.

Thanks for your help!

piattteam

Active Expediter
Her hubby here. Nah, she isn't driving me crazy. I hard even notice any mood swings, DRASTIC room temperature changes, or anything else!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Her hubby here. Nah, she isn't driving me crazy. I hard even notice any mood swings, DRASTIC room temperature changes, or anything else!

Yeah, right! I believe that!
teka-teki-lucu.gif

zorry

Veteran Expediter
My resident Dr here says ground flaxseed.
I'll have her pm you tonight if she ever quits driving.

MissKat

Expert Expediter
Progesterone cream. Health food store. Rub it on wrists daily. Replaces what you don't have anymore and saves a lawyer visit. For sure.

Also, since I can't comment on the fed forum, if you go to a Journeys store in the mall somewhere they have the COOLEST purple laces to go in your black shoes. And the Pilot in Avoca Iowa has sparkly purple hats. I used to drive for the Fed too.

Sent from my VS920 4G using EO Forums mobile app

Last edited:

Missie600

Active Expediter
Thanks for all the advice. Miss Kat I didn't know you could get progesterone cream over the counter.

I need to find a health food store soon!

Missie600

Active Expediter
Thanks for all the advice. Miss Kat I didn't know you could get progesterone cream over the counter.

I need to find a health food store soon!

gunnerwife

Rookie Expediter
Try keeping a journal of what you eat. I found that some foods would really set me off. I no longer have the flashes during the day, but I can set my watch by the night time ones!