September & Team CRE!!

jcochristoph

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
And the damned qwerty is responsible for the error in grammar above and I didn't catch it. Had just layer down lights out and it hit me, had to check.... Sure enough, it's a MOOT point not "mute" ....

Reactions: hazmat

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I don't care for the pro master because they are one of the smallest big vans on the market...just barely 12 feet as compared to the sprinters massive just over 16 feet just saying
Pro masters are only going for 27,000-28,000?

jcochristoph

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
I only can go by my own experience with the two sprinters I bought new. I feel exactly like Mr. Blair said in his blog on them here, I will never buy another one. I am making just as much as I ever did with them so far in this and doesn't seem to matter the dim difference, I know it rides, handles heavy weights better, and the seat is much more comfortable and lays down flat when I need to sleep!

Reactions: hazmat

jcochristoph

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Most important is the customer service I have experienced from F. C. S.,
FRIEGHTLINER and Mercedes-Benz can both go fly a kite.

Reactions: Ftransit

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
OK, Team CRE (and non CRE friends), gather around for today's fairy tale:

Once upon a time there was an incredibly handsome expediter, for conversation sake we will refer to him as WOM. He was an extremely generous and gracious person. Even so, he managed to run afoul of Mrs. WOM and replaced her with Ms. WOM 2.0. Things were progressing nicely as a new team. Being so handsome, generous and gracious Mrs. WOM decided that he might be worth keeping! So Mrs. WOM challenged Ms. WOM 2.0 to a duel. Well, every once in a while the Germans get to win one. As the dust settled, WOM and Mrs. WOM are riding happily into the sunset together again, or at least to Louisiana. The moral of the story is 235 pound expediters should think twice before pissing off 120 pound Krauts! The End.

Sent from my XT1080 using EO Forums mobile app