September Locations

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Here at the J still. Getting ready to order the J's pizza and watch the race tonight. Everyone pray for me, lol.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Sitting in Denny's eating thinking about going to BestBuy and look around. Going to take a afternoon nap and get ready for my run tonight:)

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
I got the load pick up from the shipper and got out of there around 11:30 pm so not bad an got to the consignee over two hours early. Got the shipment off and went oos and got my holiday started. Now sitting at the Freightliner of Chatt and getting the van service.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Hello to all of my fellow Nations Express drivers and readers, lol. Just getting back on here after a long week off and I needed it. I may need another week off after this week,lol. I put myself back in service Mon night, and its been entertaining ever since, lol.

Tue got a call to pick up in TN to OH, well got within 28 miles of pickup and the load cancelled. Went back home. Wed got a call pick in TN to TX, just before I walk out to the door of my house the phone rang and the load cancelled. Thurs phone rang and I don't remember where it was going but it cancelled as well. Late Thurs phone rang and for a load picking up 'Fri and it was my choice of what time I want to pick it up on Fri. I told dispatch 9 to 10 am and it pick up in AL to WI. Well I get within 9 miles of the shipper and they told dispatch that it will be ready between 1 to 3pm and its like 8:30 in the morning so I put myself back in service and to see if something else came up before that load was ready and with in 15 to 20mins the load cancelled.

So now im sitting in Gadsden AL waiting on a call if something comes up and if it don't, im heading back home. Hoping everyone else has had better luck than me, lol. Ive even ask myself have I done something bad or wrong? lol.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Well turn to find out that I haven't done nothing wrong, lol. I got a call Sat for a load, but didn't get it. And out of the blue Sun watching my Atl Falcons playing and bam the phone rang. Picking up in TN going to MA. So ive been in MA since Mon afternoon and just got a load from MA to NC.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Been busy and loving it. After dropping in NC went to the home office and needed to get more supplies and to get my peoplenet fix. Spent a day getting all of that done and DH to SC Thurs and that evening got a call for a Fri pick up in Orangeburg SC to Dalton GA. Got done with that on Fri afternoon and at 4:00 pm bam the phone started blowing up with calls. Two of the three loads took.

Fri night got a load and a reload from Midway TN to Smyrna TN but the reload got cancelled. I already had a load book for Sat afternoon, Athens TN to Fitchburg WI. DH to South Beloit at the J Mon morning and with in hours got a call to Rockford IL to Sulligent AL. Now im at the J north of BHM.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Still sitting here in BHM AL. I was getting ready to DH home but when I seen that I was #1 out I think ill stay.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Had a short run today, Cottondale AL to Florence AL. Again thinking about going home since its so close, but I decided to go to Decatur AL and hang out here and see if a load comes up tomorrow.