September in Load 1 Nation

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
If it doesnt go as everyone wanted, tell her not to be discouraged. We have done all of those and came away with the sense that they are very manipulated. Our best wishes to her and break a leg !!!!!!

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well good morning, loading later this afternoon, and headed west. Time to Exit the East Coast, before the Pope really mess up the traffic. If your headed to D.C. Philly, NYC check your route. It's going to be a nightmare over here for a few days. Hope everyone has a great week

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well good morning gang. Another day and another airplane. In the world of crappy logistics guess where I am going today......

Flight to Baltimore and drive up to DC. Uggghhhh

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well good morning, loading later this afternoon, and headed west. Time to Exit the East Coast, before the Pope really mess up the traffic. If your headed to D.C. Philly, NYC check your route. It's going to be a nightmare over here for a few days. Hope everyone has a great week

This could very well be the headlines in a few years about Kaitlyn Jenner she boy again

Reactions: ntimevan

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Great evening with the Wreaths Across America Gala. Carriers raised 150,000 dollars to place wreaths on the graves of our fallen soldiers! Thank you TCA!

We kinda figured thats what you were doing. Hope everyone there is well and we miss them. A wonderful bunch of people doing a great thing !!!!!!!!!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
And another day....another plane. Heading south to see some customers. Not everyone is happy with the Conway purchase
One of my LTL buddies told me that he heard that XPO will close the LTL side most likely. XPO owner just wanted the truckload side. Don't know how much is true, just have to wait and see.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
One of my LTL buddies told me that he heard that XPO will close the LTL side most likely. XPO owner just wanted the truckload side. Don't know how much is true, just have to wait and see.

That would be a ton of lost jobs and a bunch of real estate !!!

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning from Taylor, we use to say all roads lead to here. I guess that's not true much anymore. This is the first time since May. Have a great one all.