September gossip!

Pubboywis

Expert Expediter
895014b77893ab2a042bbed6c6fb8579.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using EO Forums mobile app

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
And I'm back on Monday. Pub boy, Weren't you sitting in Tulsa when I left for my vacation? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
One big circle bill

Sent from my XT1585 using EO Forums mobile app

Ok, I thought you just sat there for almost a month. LOL. But now I haven't had one load yet for the entire month of September. I guess I need to go back in service next week to at least earn enough to cover my insurance and van payment for the month. So move over, I'm back!

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm in Wamego, KS. First load since before Labor Day. Needed a little vacation. Now to get out of here, hope something comes along today.

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Nope, none left, and our friends ran the ship out of the good Tequila and limes, ship wide...i hurt their stock of Jack Daniels, and Gentleman Jack. Pops and our friend Susan massacred the Captain supply. Almost added a 7 day to make it b2b2b, but decided best to not need a liver transplant just yet...13 days of morning to night drinking was enough for now. Truck will be done Fri morning, going to see my daughter's homecoming football game (she marches, playing drums) Fri night, then load everything up if all goes well and be back at it Sunday or Monday.

Sent from my SM-G950U using EO Forums mobile app

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Reactions: ntimevan

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
22:00. 3 choco martinis in, for Sally. Then I hook Sally an 08:00 local for the Fed!! Thank goodness it pays well!!!

#workitgirl

Last edited:
Reactions: ntimevan