September 2018 Locations & More

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yesterday, My Sprinter developed a intermittent clanking sound underneath. Sounded like it was coming from the drive line. Would be triggered after using reverse. Was too dark and wet to be crawling underneath when I got home last night. Just replaced the drive line 1-2 years ago. Was planning a trip to Wayne's World anyways, so hopefully it's nothing that needs to fixed immediately locally before heading down.

Will check it out today after coffee kicks in ;)

Noname

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
I'm home for the holiday after having my highest income week ever. But obligations scattered between now and mid-October will prevent a long stretch of solid work, so I'll have to settle for shorter times away from home, probably smaller paydays, all compensated by more time with wife, kids, grandkids. I'm not complaining.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I'm home for the holiday after having my highest income week ever. But obligations scattered between now and mid-October will prevent a long stretch of solid work, so I'll have to settle for shorter times away from home, probably smaller paydays, all compensated by more time with wife, kids, grandkids. I'm not complaining.
Yup, Ditto! This has been our story too. Get going good then a look at calendar shows a Dr. appointment (or something) and back to Jersey. Like you (and Muddy) that usually means a DH from somewhere because we live out of the "freight lanes".

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: Noname and ntimevan

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The prep for a colonoscopy is much worse than the procedure. Prep involves cleaning yourself out via forced diarrhea. We took a room close to the hospital. Best practice is to lay in bed and wait for the "onrush"; preferably nude so you have one less thing to worry about.

The procedure, otoh, is easy peasy. Toughest part of that is getting the IV, because you're dehydrated and your veins are flat

Lucky me. No polyps or any other trouble, so I go back in ten years for another one.

Sent from my LG-M150 using EO Forums mobile app

Last edited:

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The prep for a colonoscopy is much worse than the procedure. Prep involves cleaning yourself up via forced diarrhea. We took a room close to the hospital. Best practice is to lay in bed and wait for the "onrush"; preferably nude so you have one less thing to worry about.

The procedure, otoh, is easy peasy. Toughest part of that is getting the IV, because you're dehydrated and your veins are flat

Lucky me. No polyps or any other trouble, so I go back in ten years for another one.

Sent from my LG-M150 using EO Forums mobile app
The Doctor gave me the Goose last week .. . Had to laugh when he said oh thats where my watch went ...

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
425 mile deadhead to Columbia Mo yesterday. Delivery of big bag of candy for Mother-in-Law today. My co-Driver is doing that now, as I sit out side drinking my coffee. Life is hard.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
You’re a good son in law! My kids came out a few weeks ago and restrained our deck and cooked up a storm! Steak marinated with pineapple and grilled out was the big winner!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yesterday, My Sprinter developed a intermittent clanking sound underneath. Sounded like it was coming from the drive line. Would be triggered after using reverse. Was too dark and wet to be crawling underneath when I got home last night. Just replaced the drive line 1-2 years ago. Was planning a trip to Wayne's World anyways, so hopefully it's nothing that needs to fixed immediately locally before heading down.

Will check it out today after coffee kicks in ;)
Bad News, Maybe Good News...

At Wayne's World. Since I posted, the clanking sound has got really bad. Wayne thinks it's something with the drive line, which really pisses me off, since I just replaced it about 2 years ago in KC.

Currently in a holding pattern for repairs for a few more hours. It's time to stop the bleeding. I may be finally putting the old girl out to pasture

There may be a new (used) Sprinter in my future

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app