Seeing Ballgames

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
When passing through Philly one Saturday, and wishing I was in that stadium. I noticed hmmm all those RVs and school bus. Think we could park our Expeditor 40 trucks in there as well?

I love baseball, ever since I was a right field back up to a back up in little league. Yeah me & sports I can try and try but boy I have other talents other than being a profesional athlete.

Baseball
Football
Hockey
Basketball tried them all, I am a much better fan than a player. By the way Pistons tonight game 7 vs Miami. You do not have to hate them (Pistons) anymore Lambeer retired years ago.

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Havent tried a ballpark RV parking yet.However when I have tried other RV parking lots, I.E. State camp grounds,4th of July Festivals,etc,I have never been turned down.

I do have a 33`"C" unit,but I dont think they would balk at a 40footer. Unless of course the big boss said "no trucks"and the gate people cant tell the difference between a half ton Toyota and a Semi.

raceman

Veteran Expediter
It all depends on the place. Seems as though every one is different. I have been to Race tracks with mine, campgrounds and each one has a different opinion. When told NO, they always offered a near by solution.

You may not park where the other folks do, but my experience says they will get you parked so you can spend money there. :)

Raceman
OTR O/O

The Gibster

Expert Expediter
I totally agree with Broom - especially minor league ball. We went to the Aberdeen Ironbirds stadium last year, not a bad seat in the house! And financial mags all say it's the hotest draw of late, they build new sections and new seats every off-season; and literally can't keep up with the demand.

And at least at Aberdeen, a hugh parking area. Our only drawback - having ballpark dogs and staying away from the beer!;-)

Hey, has anybody parked and gotten into Dollywood? Been delivering close by about 3 times in the past and didn't really seem to have a big 'truck traveler' area. Anybody got a heads up?

The Gibster

BigBusBob

Veteran Expediter
Driver
$45 to park "by" Yankee Stadium, most NFL stadium lots will want to get you for between 25 to 35 bucks. Some MLB parks will want to charge for 2 spots, saying they have 20 foot spots only, so you can pay "Up to" 50 bucks. anything more and it's a ripoff. Some of those fella's runnin' the parkin' lots will try to scam you to get some extra bucks in their pockets. If you find you have trouble, simply ask to speak to a supervisor or a police officer.
BigBusBus - movin' 45 feet of talkin' freight