See You in September

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Starting out the month in Jackson, GA. Brought an emergency load to the Home Depot distribution center in McDonough; they will ship it on to Florida. Waiting to see where next; we got a little extra $ in case we need to beat feet somewhere.

Also keeping a close eye on Dorian; it’s now a Cat 5 hitting the Bahamas. Prayers for them

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Noname

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
Sitting at home on Space Coast, waiting for Dorian. We're ready, currently a sunny beautiful day. Tomorrow the fun starts.
When it's over, and wife and home are fine, I'll head north. For Hurricane Irene I hauled generators from McDonough, GA to NJ. Maybe that will work again.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Sitting at home on Space Coast, waiting for Dorian. We're ready, currently a sunny beautiful day. Tomorrow the fun starts.
When it's over, and wife and home are fine, I'll head north. For Hurricane Irene I hauled generators from McDonough, GA to NJ. Maybe that will work again.
Hope you get lucky Jack. Looks like a near miss, bit even so the high tides, wind & rain will give you a pounding. Let us know how you make out.

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: Grizzly

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sorry , my new Boat will be Trolling at 4 mph and without a Qualcomm tracking it .

Sent from my SM-G975U using EO Forums mobile app
30677801184_49f64b7a84_b.jpg

Noname

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
It appears that Dorian will delivery only tropical force winds to Space Coast tonight. I might leave late tomorrow if wife and home are fine. But where to?

I wish I could drive to the Bahamas with relief supplies. Those battered people desperately need everything.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
I heard all the GA truck stops and rest areas are full of evacuees. Traffic on I75 heading back into FL is heavy with people returning from there hurricane vacations.

Reactions: RoadTime