See all the Custom Critical loads on the internet

interstategar

Veteran Expediter
I discovered this 2 years ago. I went to fedex.com and put in 1 of my run numbers. Then for the heck of it I got rid of the last digit (not counting the .1, .2 etc. After a few digit increases
I came across the next run. The busier we are the less digits it takes to see the next run. Slack times like during the night you might have to go thru 10 or even 20 digits.

If you hit upon a run & all you see it just the run number then its protected with an username and an pin. Alot of the runs aren't though.

If you see "power unit exchange" it a transfer.

I use this just to see what kind of runs we are getting. There's some great runs. Best runs look like white glove that hardly weigh anything and go 1000-2600 miles.

I even saw a nice load from Columbus OH going into Alaska. looked like a C load.

I never ran across anyone else who knew about this until I started telling a few drivers-they never heard of it.

Quick way to go thru the numbers:
to get rid of last digit hit backspace, wait until you see "done" at bottom of page, hit backspace again.

just put in next digit up.

Also you can go back in time by reversing the process, whcih is counting backwards.

Last edited:

Tlatchaw

Seasoned Expediter
Hello interstategar
I drive E unit for Fedex CC, and never hear that you could find that info. online. Please send me the step by step if you would it will greatly appreciate.
Thank You
Tom