Scrappin my truck!

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Well I've just about broke the bank on repairing my m2 its been a tough 8 weeks and I just can't continue fighting a losing battle
To make a long story short I got burned on the used good running mbe900 with 250k on it. After I got it installed the real truth came out , lawsuit is in the works , this motor was nothing short of total scrap and even read almost 480k. The only part that was good on it was the fan belt!!! I'm not going to totally embarrass myself in public but let's say I'm not real happy right now and am going to look for a cab/ chassis to move my box and sleeper too along with my new tires 60k on all 6 and a bunch of other usable parts, anyone need a trannie?

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Mercedes 6 speed meticulously maintained with the proper MB approval oil manual with the hd clutch included 230k on it flywheel turned 500 miles ago when motor .... Er scrap was installed

crich

Expert Expediter
Fleet Manager
US Navy
Well I've just about broke the bank on repairing my m2 its been a tough 8 weeks and I just can't continue fighting a losing battle
To make a long story short I got burned on the used good running mbe900 with 250k on it. After I got it installed the real truth came out , lawsuit is in the works , this motor was nothing short of total scrap and even read almost 480k. The only part that was good on it was the fan belt!!! I'm not going to totally embarrass myself in public but let's say I'm not real happy right now and am going to look for a cab/ chassis to move my box and sleeper too along with my new tires 60k on all 6 and a bunch of other usable parts, anyone need a trannie?

I know a guy that has a 2004 cab and chassis international 7500. its sitting in my yard right now. I think it has around 350k on it clean interior seems to run fine but don't know much about it other than I drove it 70 miles from the dealership to my yard and it got me here without any issues other than at least one of the 3 airbags under the sleeper needs replaced. the truck may be to old for your pimp but if not give me a call if you want to take it for a spin.I think he has an ad in the classified about it. I would suggest you get a dyno done on any truck before buying.there is an international dealer in mt. vernon IL that has a dyno 70 miles from house.I cant sell you the truck as I don't own it but I have the keys and richards number.and the bankers number. he says he had just had an overhead done before he put on the dealers lot seemed to have alot of power for an international but it don't have a box on it either. my number is 618-707-5948 if interested I pimp myself so I am usually home every day or two.

crich

Expert Expediter
Fleet Manager
US Navy
yes I will send you some as soon as I get back sunday at the latest.

crich

Expert Expediter
Fleet Manager
US Navy
Ad Number: 20980 he posted some picks before it it was cleaned up looks much nicer now.
and I will get you some up to date photos here in a couple hours as soon as I can get away from selling myself for the weekend.