SAY WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

woobergoober

Expert Expediter
Hey guys.......where can I get the wife sticker and the No Lot Lizard stickers?

As a solo driver with a wife and kids, I would love to stick one on the sides, as that would make my wife very happy. She always hears those ##### stories about truckers and lot lizards, and my dumb arse had to go and tell her about the time I was in the Flying J in San Antonio, and how when the sun went down, the girls came out, bunches of them! That was one of those things that I would have been better off just keeping to myself.

Im wondering, could you keep a small supply of M-80s and when somebody comes knocking on the truck, light and drop one out a side door on the opposite side, and see what happens!

WG

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
Next time in Carlisle PA there is a sign company for truck lettering. Go in there they can make you one in minutes. Probably $20.

outwardbound 2

Expert Expediter
Still looking for info on lot lizzards.
What colors do they come in?
Will they learn if you hit them on the nose with a rolled up newspaper?
And if they are so popular(must be there so much talk about them) Can you make a good profit selling them out of the back of the truck?

Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Blondie n Dag

Seasoned Expediter
The reason thay keep comming back is truck drivers keep alowing it.
i have never had bums or panhandlers hit me up for money at WalMart or at the mall.I have never had a hooker nock on my door at a hotel.
There customers would contact the manager in a second.At truck stops
most people dont care.The management at truck stops only want to sell you 3$abottse soda or 5$ agallon diesel and wont realy do any thing until drivers realy complain or stop going to that location.But that wont help because if i stop going to that truck stop there are plenty more drivers waiting to take my parking spot.
If drivers want company get a dog go to a club or go to Nevada where it is legal.If you stop using there services or giving them money thay will go somewhere else.

Just a thought.