Sad day

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Landstar Express America annouced that a good guy has left us.Bill Mcloud who was a long time Roberts/FDX CC recuiter passed away on Sunday.Bill originally recruited me way back when ( when my hair was black)and through the years whenever I would run into him he was always a pleasnt person to be around. In my opinion he was a very honest and upfront recruiter,one of tne best.Recently he had been in contact with me to think about changing companies,but no pressure just general information. He will be missed.

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Sorry to here the sad news of a friend of yours Rich. I didn’t know the gentleman, but knowing your approval of Bill, eliminates any doubt of him being a pleasant person to be around. Don’t find many honest and upfront recruiters these days. I’m sure he’s in a much better place now.

Just one question tho Rich! How long has it been since you had black hair? LOL!!!

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Very sad indeed.

I’m glad to have learned that he and his family have strong faith; it's all that really matters when there is a loss like this.

This puts life in perspective. He was to attend our seminar this past Monday in Nashville; Darin Mark had a few moments of silence and prayer for his family at the meeting – very well done and meaningful.

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

-----------------------------------------
On the keyboard of life, always keep
one finger on the escape key.
http://www.expeditersonline.com/fastcomputer.gif
-----------------------------------------

Weave

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Very sorry to hear of his passing away so young. I did not know him, but I give his wife and children my greatest sympathy. I'm sure he will be sadly missed.
-Weave-

Whiterabbit

Expert Expediter
Sorry to hear of your ( our) loss ! People of character are so few it seems these days that when one passes it really is a loss to this world and to us. Its strange ...so many folk are passing on at way to young of an age mid fourtys to late fiftys , very odd . Ive lost so many friends its unbelievable ,many to that damnble agent orange crap from "Nam"...off topic i guess sorry...It makes me so thankfull for just "one more" day. May the lord comfort you , and Bills family this season as the days pass , may we become thankfull , and find comfort , that we knew them ,at least , for a WHILE.