SAC Loan

wgbingo445a

Seasoned Expediter
Hello... I am looking on getting on my own I teamed for a while and I liked driving SOLO... I want to run with Con-Way Now or Tri-State or Panther can you tell me the best way to get a loan for a truck?? I hear about this S.A.C Loan for new Bussiness is this a good option?? Is there any company that has a deal for Solos to get a loan??? Any help please... Thanks

wallytrucker1

Expert Expediter
I heard a while ago about con way having some type of a buy program No other info I guess their recruiter could help Good luck

dieselphreak2K

Expert Expediter
i believe the con-way program is like a lease-purchase, and they only offer it to teams. I went with a loan from my local credit union for my first truck, and got a great rate on it.

Jimfahrney

Seasoned Expediter
Please allow me to clarify the purchase program at Con-way Expedite(formerly Con-Way NOW). It is a purchase program only. We do not have a lease purchase program. We do not make any money on the program. The program has been put in place to help make it easier for owner operators to purchase a new truck. The program offers a combination of discounts and favorable interest rates.

Matt Massey would be the point of contact for the program. He can be reached at 888-679-7091 or [email protected].

Thanks for your interest in Con-way Expedite.