ROSE BOWL BOUND GO BUCKS

buckeyewildman

Seasoned Expediter
OK FOR ALL YOU NAYSAYERS AND MICHIGAN FANS WHERES YOUR EXCUSES NOW NOW YOU KNOW WHY US BUCK FANS ARE SO CONCIETED BUT YOU KNOW WE COULD STILL GET INTO THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME VERY DOUBTFUL BUT IF THE RIGHT THINGS HAPPEN HEY YOU NEVER KNOW
ALL I CAN SAY HOW ABOUT BEANIE WELLS

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
Well well well, look at the party your all gona have.

I felt Michigan would play as they always do in the last game of the season.

One final word for your above comment.

ha ha ha ILLINOIS. WHAT WAS THAT SCORE ANYWAY??

Sounded like three weeks ago you BUCKY FANS WERE GUARANTEED THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP. Kiss that hope good bye, or good luck remember last years Championship game? like I said ha ha ha....

have nothing against OSU its the cockyness of its fans. Got your wheateees against let me remeind you again ILLINOIS.........

AnneM

Recruiter
Recruiter
I sort of remember a southern AA school that beat Michigan at the beginning of the year. At least when Illinois beat OSU they were ranked!

The Rose Bowl is good enough for me. After last years humiliation, I could not bear to see it happen again!

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Anne I know you are proudly wearing that shirt I sent you. For the benfit of others a while back I sent Anne a FLORIDA CHAMPIONS shirt for beating OSU in Football and Basketball for the National Championships. Good thing OSU has teams like Kent State to play.

AnneM

Recruiter
Recruiter
Well yeah! How else were we undefeated with such a young team this year! Shesh! And Rich, about the shirt.....well.....I'll have to send you the pictures. Words can not do it justice!

buckeyewildman

Seasoned Expediter
i gotta see the pictures to Anne
oh and by the way at least the Bucks can beat teams like Kent state unlike that team that tends to lose to that apple sauce or pie or whatever that team was or was it apple butter not sure any more

Dog_House2691

Seasoned Expediter
Henne finally rides off into the sunset....whew glad those four years are over.Tom Brady do you have a brother?

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
Uhhh..., did something bad happen in the Illinois game??? I have been working so hard racking up so many loaded miles I haven't had time to check....;)

Falligator

Expert Expediter
HMMM....A match between W. VA and Ohio State in the works for the National Championship...good thing Mizzou won the game tonight and LSU lost. Ohio State just keeps inching closer....:)

ShawnF
Panther

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
Looks like it's gonna be Mo and WV in the national championship. I thought Ill was unranked when they beat OSU. Just like Arkansas was and is when we beat LSU.

AnneM

Recruiter
Recruiter
Not if OU beats Missouri! If OU wins, then OSU goes to the championship! I've got my eyes closed and my fingers corossed!

AnneM

Recruiter
Recruiter
Hey Sam!!! Let me know when the OK game is over. I have my eyes closed and I am holding my breath!!!!!!!

AnneM

Recruiter
Recruiter
WOW!!!! is all I gotta say!

Hey Rich - that Gators shirt will come in handy now! That is who Michigan is playing in the Capital One bowl!!! Since the other half is a Michigan fan, I can torment him with that wonderful shirt you so kindly sent me!

KYoung

Expert Expediter
Double Wow, I thought one of the two tops would lose and that would bump us to number 2, but I didn't think both would lose and put us at NUMBER 1. Nor did I ever think I would cheer for a team with the name Pittsburgh in it.