Rocking the ONE in October

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had a little more then usual excitement last night on route to a morning pick up.

Got pasted by a high speed police chase at 1:30AM.

Scared the crap out of me as a car went flying by me easily doing 100 mph or more.
In hot pursuit was a cop. I lost visual on them pretty fast. After 10 mins, I thought they must have turned off the highway, but then 2 other police cars flew by, so now I'm pretty curious how this will turn out, but again they disappeared. Within another 10mins a 4th police car flew by.

My turn off came up and didn't see anything else but a whole lot of deer. I had my own problems now playing dodgem :eek:

Haven't found anything yet about the chase, so wondering what happened.

Once at shipper, got about 4hrs of sleep, to have the load cancel :rolleyes:

Just another day in expediting ;)

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Morning Load One live from Cracker Barrel! Boy oh boy, it's been a crazy several days for me. Even though I've been running, I've had a sinus infection again. Last week was stellar! Talk about being in the right place at the right time, boy it's a true saying.

It's been a ok week so far. The load I'm under has me to deliver in the morning. After talking to the shipper he said if I could get it there today call the consignee and he would like that.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Waiting to load up at Pot of Gold shipper with some other L1 drivers
Good Morning Load One live from Cracker Barrel! Boy oh boy, it's been a crazy several days for me. Even though I've been running, I've had a sinus infection again. Last week was stellar! Talk about being in the right place at the right time, boy it's a true saying.

It's been a ok week so far. The load I'm under has me to deliver in the morning. After talking to the shipper he said if I could get it there today call the consignee and he would like that.

Two weeks ago when I picked up that cold bug which only lasted about 48-72 hrs, I managed to get a sinus infection in the process which is finally just about gone. Not fun.

BTW, Come on over to November ;)