Canada RJR

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Are you US or CAN based?

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

Music soothes the savage beast - unless it's polka.

Going to church makes you a Christian about as much as standing in the garage makes you a car

You can build a man a fire and keep him warm for a day or you can set a man on fire and keep him warm for the rest of his life.

ACHTUNG!!! Das machine is nicht fur gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfuseen und corkenpoppen mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch das blinkenlights

-----------------------------------------
Thanks For Visiting EO!

http://www.expeditersonline.com/hotnews/sterling_eo_forum.jpg

Please Help Us Get The Word
Out About Expediters Online.com!

-----------------------------------------

pjjjjj

Veteran Expediter
Does anyone have any info on RJR.. the search engine here at EO requires 4 letters, so can't search for any posts regarding them on here.
Thanks

abcwine

Expert Expediter
I have all the information you could ever need on RJR...

We are currently looking for owner operators with straight trucks and tractors.

On the U.S side, I am only leasing on team operators. On the Canadian side, Paul can take either. However, he will prefer a team.

You can reach Paul for the Canadian side at 800-265-9613 x 222.
The U.S. side is Phil 866-481-6133.

Depending on the division, would determine what type of pay.

Let us know.

ABC

pjjjjj

Veteran Expediter
On the U.S side, I am only leasing on team operators. On the Canadian side, Paul can take either. However, he will prefer a team.ABC

Heard back from Paul, unfortunately they are only taking teams here also, at the present time.