Rigmaster APU

DBeast970

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
Help needed. I have a RigMaster APU and it has the version 2 controller but the controller does not have any power to it. The in sleeper board shows it has good voltage to it, I've checked the fuse under the sleeper where the controller is connected and it is good, I've checked the connections at the batteries and it has the copper style fuse inline but connections are good. I'm not sure if there's another fuse somewhere else that I'm unaware of??? The apu motor itself has good fluid and all connections there are good

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Help needed. I have a RigMaster APU and it has the version 2 controller but the controller does not have any power to it. The in sleeper board shows it has good voltage to it, I've checked the fuse under the sleeper where the controller is connected and it is good, I've checked the connections at the batteries and it has the copper style fuse inline but connections are good. I'm not sure if there's another fuse somewhere else that I'm unaware of??? The apu motor itself has good fluid and all connections there are good
Have you searched, checked, and cleaned any and all grounds?

DBeast970

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
When I bought the truck a few weeks back, at a used truck lot, it's a 2014 Kenworth T680 by the way, the controller had power, I hit run and It went through the process and the engine fired up for a split second then shut off and that's when the controller lost its power. Hence why I was thinking it maybe blew a fuse.
The answer to your question is no I have not checked or cleaned any grounds.