Rest while we fill your truck in your parking spot.

miamitruckparking

New Recruit
Whenever you guys are in miami come to our parking lot at 17707 NW Miami Court. Miami, FL 33169, we are fully paved, fully gated and secured. we have diesel services, you don't need to unhook your trailer and go look for a cheap gas station, we got you cover, we come to your spot and fill you up while you rest and when you fuel with us we will give you a one time access to our luxury showers. Miami Truck Parking.

IMG_2401.JPGIMG_8505 2.jpg

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
No thanks. I'll pump my own fuel.

When I was driving a van I always hated it when I needed to fuel in NJ and they would come up to me and bother me. Sorry. I can stick the thing in the hole.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

When I was driving a van I always hated it when I needed to fuel in NJ and they would come up to me and bother me. Sorry. I can stick the thing in the hole.

I will second that in NJ, they almost put gas in my Sprinter years ago, caught them at the last moment.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator

It may not be practical for a van but someone in a straight truck or a semi May appreciate it. Good for someone who doesn't want to start their clock by moving across the parking lot to the fuel islands to fuel before a run.

But I will say that I really did hate fueling in New Jersey and would do so only if I had no choice.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I don't remember where it was now, maybe NJ, but I went to fill my van and was practically accosted. I made sure to never need to fill up there again.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
I don't remember where it was now, maybe NJ, but I went to fill my van and was practically accosted. I made sure to never need to fill up there again.
First time I learned that, the guy approached me quickly and told me that I couldn't fuel. I thought he was joking. Took me a minute to figure out he was dead serious.