Recruiters...

Zoli

Veteran Expediter
What a difference can be between two recruiters. Couple months ago we talked to a recruiter from Prestige expedite, name A . I wanted to put a driver and a cargo van to Prestige. We completed the paper work in July and they scheduled the driver to orientation. He went to orientation and after that we waited. And waited .And waited to put him in service. We made tens of phone calls and his answers was : I did not have time to see the paper work,call back tomorrow, vacation, i don't know where is your paperwork, I'm to busy today etc. etc. So we end to not call that company again.The other recruiter is Brandon from Panther . He is the most professional recruiter I've ever met. He always answers to my phone calls or my emails. I signed 2 vans and one ST with panther 8 months ago , and if I have a problem he try to help me in a fast and in a professional way. Way to go Brandon!

Last edited:

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
That's weird. Prestige is the company I was with before I went independent and I never knew him to be anything other than professional. My experience with them was vastly different from what you describe here. Maybe things have changed over there, but that didn't seem like what I knew of them when I was there.

moose

Veteran Expediter
I don't think we are naming names here .
unless it is a compliment .

the least you can do is show Allen the way to this thread , so he can comment on it .