Ready for another Feb-ulos Month

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good thing our slimy politicians have not figured out a way to suck the money out of natives - fuel is cheaper than in Texas.

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Awake ... why ?
Time for morning Walk , you know around the lot , into the store , bathroom , brush teeth , check out clearance aisle,, anything to stretch out keep your body flexible ... but its only Your Health ... sit in your %amn seat all day Staring at a Computer Screen and judging others ...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Reactions: ntimevan

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Made the trip down to Wayne’s to clear out the van and close the book on the old sprinter. When I got there, there was another sprinter there as usually is the case. Went inside to say hello to Wayne and let him know I was there to take my belongings out. While I was outside getting ready to unload the old van, a gentle came up to me and asked if I was Treadmill and I said yes and he introduced himself as a sprinter. It’s always neat to meet other EO members in person. Well after a nice chat I got my stuff out of the van and made my way 2 hrs. back to the house thus closing the chapter on the old sprinter. Now to start a new book on the new sprinter.

Last edited:

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Made the trip down to Wayne’s to clear out the van and close the book on the old sprinter. When I got there, there was another sprinter there as usually is the case. Went inside to say hello to Wayne and let him know I was there to take my belongings out. While I was outside getting ready to unload the old van, a gentle came up to me and asked if I was Treadmill and I said yes and he introduced himself as a sprinter. It’s always neat to meet other EO members in person. Well after a nice chat I got my stuff out of the van and made my way 2 hrs.
back to the house thus closing the chapter on the old sprinter. Now to start a new book on the new sprinter.
Nice to meet you too.
Hope your new sprinter last twice as long as old one did.

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."