Ready for another Feb-ulos Month

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
A friend gave me an interesting tip. No pun intended.

Next time you use a condum use the serial number to play the lottery.

You may get lucky twice.
But ...lol .. you need 6 numbers for the drawing not 4 ..lmao

If you unroll a condom fully, you’ll see an 8 digit serial number.
Unfortunately, none of you guys ever had to unroll one that far !

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If you unroll a condom fully, you’ll see an 8 digit serial number.
Unfortunately, none of you guys ever had to unroll one that far !
You do know you not suppose to see that number, right? Curiosity got her pregnant, huh?
February 30th is a national "condom serial number awareness" day.

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."

Last edited:
Reactions: ntimevan

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ran a Eau Claire, MN to Marshalltown, IA yesterday . Now in Davenport, IA, felling hopeful.
XM radio has gone way bad, can't buy a signel. Any one had some odd problem with the installation?

Reactions: ntimevan

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Another school shooting in Florida shooter in custody numerous injuries

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
PM in shop after only 2600 miles. Got gas this morning on way to hospital (routine procedure for Nancy); I think I got a bad dose. Thank God only 6 gal. Will go back in service when the van is fixed.

Most importantly, Nancy is healthy

Sent from my LG-M150 using EO Forums mobile app

Nancy’s still shipshape

Diagnosis on the van: fuel pump. Could be anywhere from tomorrow to Monday until it’s fixed. Good news is, it’s under warranty, and I’ve been issued a courtesy car . Bad news is we’re still OOS; the courtesy car could hold one skid, but the agreement specifically excludes commercial use .

Hope this sh*t gets squared away soon; we’ve got bills to pay.

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Very sad. After unloaded in Miami, drove north passed that town on I 95 about the time of the incident. Didn't know until got to my parents house. My condolescenes to the families. Worst part is, I've been here since last week to say final good bye to Mom.

Spedz13

Rookie Expediter
Driver

Very sad. After unloaded in Miami, drove north passed that town on I 95 about the time of the incident. Didn't know until got to my parents house. My condolescenes to the families. Worst part is, I've been here since last week to say final good bye to Mom.

Sorry for your loss :(

And I am sorry to all those families that are hurting so bad right now in FL

Reactions: Mailer

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

And I am sorry to all those families that are hurting so bad right now in FL

Thank you.

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Currently at home. After 640k laid Sprinter to rest on Monday while on a load to Bristol In. Took 4 hrs for tow truck to come and take me to delivery. After dropping freight left Sprinter at delivery point and went to hotel or the night. Next morning called AAA at 0630 requesting a tow to Wayne’s place in Toledo for a diagnosis of deceased Sprinter. Diagnosis came back as squealing bearings and no oil in filter. Final diagnois of what caused bearings to lock up, possibly oil pump cratered.
Leaving in the morning and heading to Fort Mitchell Mercedes Benz to talk with Dan and hopefully walk out of there by Friday evening with a new 2017 Sprinter 6 cyl.