rattle. rap...and drip drip drip goes the water...

riverrat2000

Seasoned Expediter
RE: rattle. rap...and drip drip drip goes the wate

I know what you are going thru, been there done that more than once unfortunately, thats why I hate that D**N 3126 so much, and there are a few cat dealerships that if I were a fireman with a fire hose and they were on fire I would break out the marshmellows!!! and the engineer that designed that piece of crap ought to be dropped into the middle of Bagdad with a message " I hate all ragheads" tattooed on his #####

kempers_gramp

Expert Expediter

Pretty much have just said the heck with it for now. I still own the truck, along with the bank. I am driving "big" truck now running solo for someone else, making more than I was with the D unit as an owner so I can still make the payments on it and pay my personal bills.
I haven't decided completely what to do with the truck. I would sell it if somebody offered me the right amount. I may just scrap it. I think the truck is decent enough to fix, but if I do I will once again owe about what it is worth. If I scrap it, I can write off the loss on taxes come next year. If I can find a way to move it back home cheap enough I will do that, have my mechanic fix it, and then put it up for sale. I really just don't know what I am going to do yet.

K_G.

MOUNTAINMAN

Expert Expediter

thanks for the update. makeing more driveing for someone else than owning/driveing own truck. know that's interesting. I Have been thinking about hot shot.talking to owners. like what i here. see ya