Rate this User!

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Has someone helped you on our forum? Please take a minute and RATE THIS USER! This is a ranking system we have on our boards to thank forum members for their help and assistance in answering your questions.

The more you help - the higher ranking you have in our community!

Please RATE THIS USER today!

The RATE THIS USER link can found right next to the form members name.

Let the RATING begin!

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

-----------------------------------------
On the keyboard of life, always keep
one finger on the escape key.
http://www.expeditersonline.com/fastcomputer.gif

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
glad you brought this up lawrence. i rated jeff jensen the other day on the great article he did on the international 7400. the problem is i ended up giving him a nuetral rating instead of the positive rating that i intended. i was just wondering if you could change it for me,seeing as how you are the web site guru.(jeff could use some points!!) :) thanks. DD

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
DD,

That is one limit of the rating system - we can't modify what was posted. That is a funtion I wish we could alter, but it was hard-coded into the software.

Besides - we don't want Jeff to get a big head - lol! :D

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

On the keyboard of life, always keep
one finger on the escape key.
http://www.expeditersonline.com/fastcomputer.gif

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
support & services

Lawerence,
I was on your website regarding support & services and was wanting to know the name of the software for the mileage tracking and where to buy the other resources you had listed.
Kraig Allen

FlameMerc

Expert Expediter
Lawrence, Please help. I have tried to update my Preference for the rating system, but in my menu Its Not There. I want to take part in rating system,and cant update my menu. What goes. Did I do some thing wrong when I signed up? Is there any way for you to look at my Menu? I'm Totaly Lost on this one. HELP.........Butch:( :( :(