Raising Money for Cancer Research

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
I'm currently working with my fraternity on the Bass Tournament we will be hosting in the spring. This is a big deal that we do every year. We take sponsorship donations from businesses to offset our expenses so we have more profit to donate to St. Jude and the American Cancer Society. 70% of the profit is going to be donated.

There are 2 ways money can be donated. One way is to do an individual donation in the form of a memorial. We'll have a wall set up at the Bass Tournament with all the peoples name on them. Another way is form business, large and small, to buy a banner or portion of a banner. Our fraternity is a non for profit organization so the donations will be tax deductible.

Also we will have some duck calls to raffle off the day of the bass tournament. We have 3 duck calls with a combined retail value of $320.00. We may have a couple more on the way, but we aren't sure yet. We also haven't set a price on the raffle tickets until we know if we're getting the other duck calls.

If you would like more information on donating to the Bass Tournament please pm me. St. Jude and the American Cancer Society are both great causes. St. Jude turns no children away regardless of their families' financial situation. We would be more than happy to see some Owner/Operators take part. Thanks.