Putting 3500 to work

ODAT1111

Seasoned Expediter
Hi all,

I live on the NH seacoast and have a 2005 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually
Quadcab, Cummins 5.9, manual transmission,tow package..

What I'm trying to find out is:

To be able to justify keeping my truck, I need to be able to make some money with it.. Not a fortune, but enough to live on.
It's all paid off which is a real luxury these days.
I've been looking into hauling cars,rv's,boats,etc..
Any input or websites where I can find out more would be a big help.

Thanks

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Not sure if this helps as they are located in Northern Indiana, but I see alot of Star Fleet trucks hauling travel trailers. Not sure if that is StarFleet or Star Fleet
Most have trucks like yours

breeze

Seasoned Expediter
dont forget the great USHIP. that place will open your eyes to what thousands of others just like you will haul for.GOOD LUCK

Crazynuff

Veteran Expediter
try hotshottrucking.com

That address is link to an expediting company . I saw nothing there related to his type truck .
He may want to check . HotShot Hauling . I had lunch with a member of that forum yesterday , Melvin Brooks . Melvin knows the business . He runs 3 trucks under his authority . Things are tough . They had to go to hauling autos to survive . The Northeast is a tough are to get freight out of . RV transport never paid well and that business is about dead . A couple of years ago contractors could haul RV's out of Indiana to Texas , California , or Maryland then haul RV's from plants there . The plants in Texas , California , and Maryland have closed permanently .
There is a refinery expansion in Texas that will provide some freight in that area . Motiva expansion will eventually employ 6,500 | www.beaumontenterprise.com - Local .