Proud to be a part of it all.

Big Scooter

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
We are a team O/O and have been with Fedex C/C for two years. We've been logging on to EO and have really been enjoying the shared info on all topics. I especially appreciate the info given on maintenance related topics and the true stuff about the different expediter companies. We feel it's time to log on and share our experiences as well.
My wife and I really enjoy the mystery of wondering where in this great country we will be going next. Like everyone, we would love to be making more, but we have learned to make the best of it and find our joys in the travels and making new friends, as well as the challenges of maintaining our "D" unit, F/L 80.
We don't really complain much but will listen to the concerns of others, believing that your situation is usually what you let it be, and that there is always something to be learned from others. We especially enjoy the sense of humor in many of the log ons we read.
Last of all, we enjoy driving for Fedex C/C(all things considered) and realize that things are pretty much the same throughout the industry for now. Later this year, as things pickup(you heard it here first) I believe the differences in Companies will show through, but for now, you are all an important part of our "unique breed" and we hope you can all hang in. Make the best business decisions you can, support and encourage each other and "don't just read...log on, too!"