Proma$ter recall

westmicher

Veteran Expediter
Oh great! So the government wants to give me a head rest that pushes my head into the dashboard!

I will remove my current headrests every time I go into the dealer so that I don't get the "more" safe, but ergonomically incorrect headrest... Have you ever tried to drive one of those suckers pushing your head forward all the time?

The Feds are not going to get my guns or my comfortable headrests!!!

Last edited:

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Or they want it positioned properly so that it doesn't affect your head position but prevents whiplash in a collision.

westmicher

Veteran Expediter
Or they want it positioned properly so that it doesn't affect your head position but prevents whiplash in a collision.
They are designed identical to the headrests in my old $printers... That should be good enough.

They really are the same!

Have you ever tried to sleep in the seat with one of these new fangled forward pushing headre$t$? Driving without quality sleep is far more dangerous than a goofy headre$t!

Last edited:

westmicher

Veteran Expediter
I'm guessing these new anti whiplash headrest$ were designed by the same guy who designed the new four-handed ga$ can$ that spill more fuel than they were ever intended to $ave !

Last edited:

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh my gosh....a Recall for headrests....please notify all State Law agencies to stop all Promasters and keep them off the road....Unsafe to operate with an uncomfortable Headrest...