hacpro

Expert Expediter
Talked to Prestige-expedite division. Never heard about these folks
They are located in Ohio. Do any of you expediters have experience
or comments about this company.

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I have never heard of them.Lots of small expediting companies in the midwest though.

hurryin hoosier

Expert Expediter
Leased a van on with them for a couple days last year. Am looking at a 1099 form from them and the address shown is in Garfield Heights, OH.

hedgehog

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
They are located in Garfield Hts., OH, (Midwest Ave) about 3 miles east of I-77 off I-480 and and not very reputable.

Worked for them about 3 yrs doing rush courier work. They pay very poorly, have trouble keeping drivers and mainly known for their route work all over the state of Ohio, PA and MICH.

They deliver office products for Staples, Officemax, etc., etc and are relatively new to the expediting business.

I talked to a dispatcher who still works there and he said that because their I/O contractors travel over the tri-state area doing their normal routes (drug stores and banks) that most of the expediting work will be handed off to whoever is going in that direction. This gives the route driver a couple of extra bucks and allows Prestige to pocket the lions share of the delivery.

I quit because Prestige was losing a lot of their rush business but mainly because their pay was very low and almost impossible to receive any type of extra time or mileage if a job required it.

Be wary of this company.