President O'Biden

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Do the MAGA morons even understand why Easter falls on a different day each year?
Do the politically tone deaf liberals (who seem to be big on juvenile name-calling lately) realize that this entire public squabble could have been avoided by saying nothing ON EASTER about this insignificant transgender day? Instead they put out an in-your-face middle finger to all the
Christians on their holiest day of the year; a purely political gesture to placate 1% of the population who are going to vote for them anyway.

Last edited:

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Do the politically tone deaf liberals (who seem to be big on juvenile name-calling lately) realize that this entire public squabble could have been avoided by saying nothing about this insignificant transgender day on Easter? Instead they put out an in-your-face middle finger to all the
Christians on their holiest day of the year; a purely political gesture to placate 1% of the population who are going to vote for them anyway.
So be honest, without googling it, did you know why Easter falls on a different day each year?

So the world revolves around the church and all of their holidays? If you trace back in our history, most of the major problems in this world are either tied to religion or money, our world would be much better off if both of them disappeared.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So be honest, without googling it, did you know why Easter falls on a different day each year?
Yes - I grew up in the Methodist church, so save your condescending BS for somebody else.
So the world revolves around the church and all of their holidays?
Our country was founded on Judeo-Christian values and freedom of religion, among other things.
If you trace back in our history, most of the major problems in this world are either tied to religion or money, our world would be much better off if both of them disappeared.
This has to be one of the dumbest statements ever posted here. For those who might doubt this, look no further than the large blue metro cities run by liberal Democrats where religion and traditional families are disappearing, money is scarce among significant groups of the populations, and the law of the jungle has taken hold.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yes - I grew up in the Methodist church, so save your condescending BS for somebody else.

Our country was founded on Judeo-Christian values and freedom of religion, among other things.

This has to be one of the dumbest statements ever posted here. For those who might doubt this, look no further than the large blue metro cities run by liberal Democrats where religion and traditional families are disappearing, money is scarce among significant groups of the populations, and the law of the jungle has taken hold.
It has been proven over and over again that the crime RATES are higher in rural red areas than in the blue cities. Yes, there are more individual crimes in the cities.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
One last point about the Biden Easter blunder: there are at least 36 LGBTQ+ "special" days/weeks/months that mean nothing to the vast majority of the US population. If the Biden staff had said nothing about the March 31 day they could've avoided a totally unnecessary controversy.

As president, his responsibility is to acknowledge all citizens, not just the ones that you deem "acceptable"

Reactions: RLENT and Ragman

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Biden's support among Black voters in swing states is tanking. In this latest WSJ poll his support among Black men has dropped 30 points, from 87% in 2020 to 57% now. Trump support is up to 30% from 12% in 2020.
Biden support among Black women Has dropped 15 points since 2020 to 77% now.

This should come as no surprise since large urban cities like Chicago and NYC have been turned over to illegal aliens and govt aid money is being spent on them, not Black US citizens. If these numbers hold going into November Biden will lose the election.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The border and illegal aliens, inflation, and the overall economy are the key issues this year; everyone goes to the grocery store and gets hit by food prices. Health care and prescriptions are up. If Biden screws up the wars in Ukraine and Israel any worse than he already has, foreign policy could play a larger part. His record is a disaster and it's too late to undo it.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Lets see how long it takes before the MAGA morons start spreading those stickers on the gas pumps again, because it HAS to be Joe Bidens fault.....

They reap the benefits when the market goes their way but while like babies when it goes the other way.

Im glad I drive an EV, can laugh as I pass the gas stations......

Reactions: RLENT

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Lets see how long it takes before the MAGA morons start spreading those stickers on the gas pumps again, because it HAS to be Joe Bidens fault.....

They reap the benefits when the market goes their way but while like babies when it goes the other way.

Im glad I drive an EV, can laugh as I pass the gas stations......
Go ahead and laugh at most who can’t afford an EV vehicle and/ or can’t use one because it isn’t practical. I’m also old enough to remember Biden taking credit for lower gas prices.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Go ahead and laugh at most who can’t afford an EV vehicle and/ or can’t use one because it isn’t practical. I’m also old enough to remember Biden taking credit for lower gas prices.
Used EVs that are eligible for the tax credit, which can be taken at point of sale now, are getting pretty affordable. Now if someone does not have the ability to charge at home or work, I get it, an EV probably isnt going to a good decision.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hahaha, electric cars. SO much better for everyone. Ask the child labor digging metals.
As barbaric as that is, that is acceptable in their society, what do you think we should do about it? Invade them and then they have nothing?

Reactions: RLENT

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
As of now, today, Iran and Israel are at it with rockets and drones and guns, omy,,,stand by for more exiting news , but I am going to blame this on the house and the senate. and globel warming and lithium batteries and eleactric cars and the shortage of vodka.......................