Power Service Prices

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I have bought my PS at TSC for several years because the have the lowest price. Today they knocked my socks off. $18. a jug. Wally World was a little better at $16.82.
And to think I passed it up at TA Lodi Oh For $13.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have bought my PS at TSC for several years because the have the lowest price. Today they knocked my socks off. $18. a jug. Wally World was a little better at $16.82.
And to think I passed it up at TA Lodi Oh For $13.

I seen them 13 dollar jugs...Me thinks they have $5 mailin rebate...the small print

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
One of the best non-sale prices I've run across recently was $13.99 for the large bottle of Power Service, and 12.99 for Howe's Meaner Power Cleaner at Theisen's in Coralville, IA. Theisen's is a farm and fleet type place just west of the Walmart.

Fleet Farm in Hudson, WI had similar pricing.

Walmart used to have a decent sale price, but since they came up with their new prices this summer the $16.82 hasn't budged. I'm tempted to write Walmart and let them know that their pricing forced me to look for and find a better price elsewhere.

eb

bluejaybee

Veteran Expediter
One of the best non-sale prices I've run across recently was $13.99 for the large bottle of Power Service, and 12.99 for Howe's Meaner Power Cleaner at Theisen's in Coralville, IA. Theisen's is a farm and fleet type place just west of the Walmart.

Fleet Farm in Hudson, WI had similar pricing.

Walmart used to have a decent sale price, but since they came up with their new prices this summer the $16.82 hasn't budged. I'm tempted to write Walmart and let them know that their pricing forced me to look for and find a better price elsewhere.

eb

Isn't WalMart the one advertising that they will match any price?

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
Isn't WalMart the one advertising that they will match any price?
They probably do, but I'm not going back to Walmart after I've bought it at the other store. I am a big Walmart fan, but they're the ones who sent me to the other store to check the price.

eb