Posting on EO how people feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
After not posting that much the last few weeks and just reading things posted on this site. I must say that banning people is not a win/win for EO members. Banning someone for what they say just because you may not agree with it shouldn't happen. Yes the post can be removed as about 18 of mine was removed about two weeks ago. I'm not mad they was removed. I look at it like this, If FedEx, Panther, Landstar and many others that pay to post banners on EO don't like what drivers say I understand. Having things removed based on what a few drivers say makes it seem like the drivers may be telling the truth. The drivers may be posting untruthful things, so what. People are smart enough to see what is lies.

I was reading on another site about a mod that works for a carrier as an employee. I know the Mod and they are a great person, but I do feel that it is a conflict with have a Mod on EO that is a employee for a carrier that pays to advertise on EO. When you start letting your customers call up and say remove this post because it makes the carrier look bad is your choice. I feel it makes the carrier look even worse when that does happen.

I don't agree with what everyone says, but banning members for their thoughts is going to only run off your members. I know a Mod that has said some things that was way out in left field and was uncalled for. But, those are his thoughts and how this person feels. That doesn't mean I don't like this person, I just don't agree with his thoughts. This site needs to get back to what made it what is today, HELPING the drivers and Owner Operators.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Um Dave?

What the heck are you talking about?

I have banned no one because I disagree with them. People are banned for repeated violations.

Get the facts straight please. People post stuff on here all the time I disagree with. They post stuff I believe is flat wrong. But, they're still here. Hmmm.

Also... there is a difference in a member having an issue with their carrier, and someone creating a new id to flame.

Anyway....Could it be... some people disagree....but focus on the issue... others attack the person....and gain a vacation.

No one has been banned for disagreeing.

Dale

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Why this post move down here? There is nothing wrong with this post.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Um Dave?

What the heck are you talking about?

I have banned no one because I disagree with them. People are banned for repeated violations.

Get the facts straight please. People post stuff on here all the time I disagree with. They post stuff I believe is flat wrong. But, they're still here. Hmmm.

Could it be... some people disagree....but focus on the issue... others attack the person....and gain a vacation.

No one has been banned for disagreeing.

Dale

Dale

Why is Relent banned then? Why is a employee that works for a carrier a mod on here? Since when does a carrier say what can and can't be posted on here.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Dave,

We dont discuss bans. RLENT knows why he was suspended. Ask him. It wasnt for disagreeing.

An employee is a mod because he was a mod first and I trust him.

No carrier decides what is posted.

Dale

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Dave,

We dont discuss bans. RLENT knows why he was suspended. Ask him. It wasnt for disagreeing.

An employee is a mod because he was a mod first and I trust him.

No carrier decides what is posted.

Dale

Dale

Now I know better than that, not saying your lying. If I posted things in regards to a carrier that they didn't like it would be locked or moved. I know for a fact and was told my someone that works for a carrier that all they had to do was call EO about a post and it would be locked or removed. I have know this for years and never posted it until now. This person works for a big carrier.

Status
Not open for further replies.