posting and caps

Dkalasz

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I have noticed that several people in this forum Use all Caps.. I would just like to let you know that that is the equivelant of yelling. Its also fairly hard to read. So please PLEASE go light on the caps :)

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Irish Jim,

Ok, it took me a few minutes but then I caught on to ya! ;-)
Having a bout of dyslexia, eh?

And as always - "netiquette" suggests upper case for MAKING A POINT! And lower case when speaking in general.

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

-----------------------------------------

Everybody is someone else's weirdo.

-----------------------------------------

zingfu25

Expert Expediter
ALL THE PROBLEMS IN OUR INDUSTRY THESE DAYS AND SOMEONE COMPLAINS ABOUT CAPS...LMAO. IT IS EASIER AND QUICKER TO JUST HIT CAPS LOCK AND TYPE, THAN HAVE TO SHIFT PLUS LETTER FOR EVERYHTING YOU WANT CAPPED. IF YOU CONSIDER IT YELLING..THEN WHISPER WHEN YOU READ IT...LOL.;)

Dave Johnson

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
You're right.. all the problems in our industry, and someone complains about caps..

It's called common courtesy... this is supposed to be a forum where we help and support each other... express different opinions without attacking or bashing each other.. there's enough company bashing to go around, without resorting to being rude to each other...

All he was stating, and Lawrence actually made the point also, and now I will reiterate... typing in all caps is rude. No.. it's not a major life changing event for you to type in caps, and if you feel you need to to satisfy your needs.. go right ahead... it is just annoying, a breach of "netiquette", and showcases your unwillingness to compromise, to support your fellow driver, to show a little common courtesy... which are things a person needs to survive in this business.... as well as life.

Dave Johnson
Accident free since 1993

and STILL with the same company......

paperback1

Expert Expediter
DON'T MEAN TO OFFEND, BUT IT'S JUST EAISER TO SEE FOR ME WHEN I TYPE ANYTHING. SO, SORRY TO ALL WHO ARE OFFENDED. CAN WE GET BACK TO LIVING NOW?:7 :7