Hino 258

Attachments

• 5F9E76FA-6210-464F-B493-AB98C85AC056.jpeg
    5F9E76FA-6210-464F-B493-AB98C85AC056.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 23

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Looks like maybe a check engine light. Not really sure. Somebody should clear this up for you. BTW what year and make and model is your truck. Just trying to ask the important questions first to get your answer a little faster.

Hino123

Expert Expediter
Researching
You are not getting commanded gear signal from the transmission control module. Last time this happened I had to replace the TCM. I have also seen corrosion in the pass through cause this. Best bet is to install a known good one and see if your issue goes away. 4 bolts and it comes right out. Do you know anyone with one you could swap?

Jean

Active Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thank you for response, is this it? Unfortunately the system will not let me up load the picture part # 89680-2290A I will try to send the picture again just want to make sure because you said 4 bolts but this only has 2

Hino123

Expert Expediter
Researching
It is located behind the cab, passenger side frame rail. It has a 2 bolt cover and actually I think it is secured by 3 bolts. The harness connector is held on with a single 8mm bolt. It should have 80 pins in the TCM.