PLAY BALL - CRE IN APRIL

jcochristoph

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Well thank you OVM, I do appreciate that coming from you. I think we both are feeling kinda beat up in this job after all our years and current state of affairs. I guess I'll keep sucking it up as long as I can.... I still make money when able to run, and I especially like running under Murray and Sally's banner.

I still love driving, love seeing this beautiful nation, love the quiet and independence. Some runs are so perfect, so rewarding - I can't say that I regret not bartering my Masters Degree and being a Truman Scholar for any high paying suit career.

Sent from my SM-N920V using EO Forums mobile app

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Empty in Tampa at the J. More J's and P's need signs like the ones here.
b7eca20e0c78941b794f96aeb632694c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
So, is it EXPEDITOR, or, EXPEDITER?

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
The former title is general/multiple and the latter is singular /1st person I believe

Sent from my SM-N920V using EO Forums mobile app
Guess I need to go back to high school English class. Not a bad idea since so many hot teachers seem to be intimate with students these daze. The closest I came to a physical relationship with a teacher was when she grabbed me by the ears and dragged me to the principal

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Yet another happy broker!!

Murray/Ken,
I just wanted to follow-up to thank both of you for all your help on yesterday's shipment from Winchester, TN to Troy, MI. All of the service and communication were much appreciated and I hope we can do business again in the very near future.

Regards,
Blake

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Hey Murray & Sally. Passing by Dayton on I-70 now (Sat 15:30). Just got an oil change, which is a good thing because I do it every 7500 miles and did it 2 weeks ago, do, subtract 1500 DH & "fun" miles and that leaves approx 6000 paid miles . Rock on CRE

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch