PLAY BALL - CRE IN APRIL

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well I'm BOOKED and waiting at the shipper in Milwaukee now. They had a power outage and are running behind. Headed to Tampa FL area.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Back in service today after a 2 week break. Hoping for a good next couple of weeks. Also hoping that all drivers have good weeks ahead!

You going to bring Stella out with you?

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You going to bring Stella out with you?

She didn't enjoy the 2 day road trip. She won't go anywhere near the van! LOL. Plus I bought her for my wife. She's turning out to be a great and smart puppy.
13fd1e46228c7e4a5356a5f598821383.jpg

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
We had 3 dogs, 2 were Dalmatians and 1 Blue Tic Hound. Two were great in cars but the first Dalmatian, (Dart), was terrible to ride with

Reactions: billg27

jcochristoph

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Now fuel fuel AND new rail installed.... No go, after testing fuel for contaminates and not finding any, fca tells them to replace the high pressure fuel pump, and it'll be a week before they get it. Had all paper work scanned and emailed to lawyer last night.... 9 major warranty repairs, 49 days in shop total and counting, In a year and 3 weeks of ownership of a very expensive brand new commercial vehicle. 2 same issues multiple repair visits with neither one fixed yet.

Sent from my SM-N920V using EO Forums mobile app

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Loaded out of FL in under 24 hours. Which was good, I needed a good nights sleep. A little 56 mile DH to get an almost 1,700 mile load. 2 stops, first in SC and second drop in NH. Got until 13:00 Saturday to make the second drop.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Now fuel fuel AND new rail installed.... No go, after testing fuel for contaminates and not finding any, fca tells them to replace the high pressure fuel pump, and it'll be a week before they get it. Had all paper work scanned and emailed to lawyer last night.... 9 major warranty repairs, 49 days in shop total and counting, In a year and 3 weeks of ownership of a very expensive brand new commercial vehicle. 2 same issues multiple repair visits with neither one fixed yet.

I suppose your state does not have the lemon law?

jcochristoph

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
It does, only 24,000 miles/3 months, 3 or more major warranty repairs in that period... The federal law, Magnuson Act doesn't apply to commercial vehicles if I read it correctly, but there is an "implied warranty" issue I may be able to get legal help with which states that any thing, refrigerator, toaster, commercial vehicle etc that doesn't perform to reasonable expectations for the purpose of which it was sold for, might apply. Waiting to hear prognosis from a couple of law firms next week.

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
It does, only 24,000 miles/3 months, 3 or more major warranty repairs in that period... The federal law, Magnuson Act doesn't apply to commercial vehicles if I read it correctly, but there is an "implied warranty" issue I may be able to get legal help with which states that any thing, refrigerator, toaster, commercial vehicle etc that doesn't perform to reasonable expectations for the purpose of which it was sold for, might apply. Waiting to hear prognosis from a couple of law firms next week.

Maybe you should post this in Newbies Paradise to help the dreamers see what the real possibilities are in Expediting

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

too bad you got such a lemon...