PILOT Air Freight

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Anyone have experience with them? Good, bad, or ugly. Reputation, pay times etc.

Thanks.
Bob Wolf.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
I've/we've run a lot of their freight. But it was through brokers. Guessing that's not the angle you're looking at.

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I do know a lot of GE Aviation uses them to send expedited loads especially out of Dayton, OH area, usually to Durham, NC

Sent from my SM-G900V using EO Forums mobile app

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
When I ran my expedite business out of Atlanta, I did tons of work for them. They paid my company, on time and always correctly too!
Unless things have changed, each office is independently owned and operated. I say that because I did business with two different Pilot offices. One in Atlanta, the other in Orlando.

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks guys.
I had a feeling it was a franchise of sort, this might work if they share carriers and loads with each other. I'm vetting them before I start working for them . The one here in Rochester covers most of New York State. I pulled a couple of shipments from Rochester to Albany area but this was set up through a broker I've worked with before.

Be safe.
Bob Wolf.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Thanks guys.
I had a feeling it was a franchise of sort, this might work if they share carriers and loads with each other. I'm vetting them before I start working for them . The one here in Rochester covers most of New York State. I pulled a couple of shipments from Rochester to Albany area but this was set up through a broker I've worked with before.

Be safe.
Bob Wolf.

It is a franchise operation. We work with a number of the offices and have always found them to be a good partner.