Pee Test

Dog_House2691

Seasoned Expediter
Like alot of folks in this State,I have a Job.I work, they pay me.I pay my taxes and the Goverment distributes my taxes as they see fit.In order to get that paycheck..I am required to pass a random drug test,which I have no problem with.What I do have a problem with is the distrbution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass drug test.Shouldn't one have to pass a drug test to get a welfare check,because I have to pass one to earn it for them? Please understand,I have no problem helping people get back on their feel.I do, on the other hand,have a problem with helping someone sit on their #####.Could you imagine how much money the State would save if people had to pass a drug screen to get a public assistance check? I don't have any idea how many people this might pertain to,but I do know there are many able bodied citizens in this Country that are screwing you and I !

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Refuse to give welfare to those who fail a drug test? Require those who are able bodied to work for a living? That's about as likely as calling criminal aliens criminal aliens and keeping them from coming in as well as forcing out those already here.

Leo Bricker, 73's K5LDB, OOIDA Life Member 677319
Owner, Panther trucks 5508, 5509, 5641
Highway Watch Participant, Truckerbuddy
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Instead of distributing your tax money to people who can't pass a drug test, the government should distribute your urine.