Payton Manning Drama

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Where do you think he's going to sign at? I'm hoping for the Titans.

Sent from my DROID X2 using EO Forums

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Betting he will sign at Tennessee and he will make or break the Titans:D
He is a Good guy and they need this caliber of player..

denny2010

Expert Expediter
I hope Tennessee. And bring back future hall of famer Randy Moss and watch them light it up...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

denny2010

Expert Expediter
Im sorry didnt mean Tennessee ..meant 49 ers...they have moss already.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'd love for the Giants to sign him and he can hold the clipboard for his little brother. Never liked him.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I was hoping the Jets would get him but they gave up. I think he will go to the Titans.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Loved having him in Indy, we will miss him. Looking forward to the new look Colts even if it takes a few years to develop

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
I hope he goes to Denver. Glad he didn't go to Miami. As a Dolphins fan I'm hoping that the new coach will build a young team around a new quarter back (maybe Matt Flynn).

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'd hang on to Tebow for some trick third down formations or even line him up in the backfield on occasion. He's still 10x better than the "experts" forecasted and a steal.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Smart move on Denver's part. Get rid of a guy good for a decade or more solid play to get a guy with two or three less than prime years left.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Smart move on Denver's part. Get rid of a guy good for a decade or more solid play to get a guy with two or three less than prime years left.

They must have hired Matt Millen as General Manager.:rolleyes:

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
His taking a retired number (oh wait, the poor old guy who had it retired was happy to do it...lol) shows what a self centered D Bag he is. Oh, IMHO of course :D

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
From what I understand the trade is still in question. As far as what number he gets, I don't find anything on that right off but there are only so many numbers and he can only get whatever number they give him so I'm not sure if one should be mad at him or at the club.