Pay week?

JimF51

Seasoned Expediter
Pay week goes till Sunday night at midnight, correct? So if you have load over weekend, but doesn't deliver till Monday, it goes on that week, and not on previous (that ended the day before) pay week?

I know, I could call, but hate to bother them with simple, non important questions like this.

mss1963

Expert Expediter
Pay week goes till Sunday night at midnight, correct? So if you have load over weekend, but doesn't deliver till Monday, it goes on that week, and not on previous (that ended the day before) pay week?

I know, I could call, but hate to bother them with simple, non important questions like this.

as long as it Deliver's by noon eastern time on Monday, scanned in you will get paid for it.

JimF51

Seasoned Expediter
Dang, doesn't deliver till 2PM. But will be there that AM, maybe they will take it early :)

Thanks.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
IF it is DISPATCHED before Sunday also counts....if dispatched on sunday, payes the next week...

If you are there in the AM, chances are they will unload you...

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Dang, doesn't deliver till 2PM. But will be there that AM, maybe they will take it early :)

Thanks.

Scan your paperwork immediately after you drop whatever time it is. It still could make it in on time.

JimF51

Seasoned Expediter
IF it is DISPATCHED before Sunday also counts....if dispatched on sunday, payes the next week...

If you are there in the AM, chances are they will unload you...

Well, was dispatched today, so we'll see. Nice if it happens, no biggie if it doesn't.

Main thing was to get out of MN.