Cargo Van Pay for parking

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I spend over $30,000 a year on fuel. I think that's enough to cover my parking spot.
Plus I eat in there overpriced restaurants.
Last time I ate at FJ restaurant was back in 2007, at Haw River location. They brought us the cutlery, nicely wrapped in a paper napkin, and when I opened them up, they were full of ants. Live ants. The next minute we were out and never dared to eat again at any FJ restaurant (Denny's don't count!).

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Last time I ate at FJ restaurant was back in 2007, at Haw River location. They brought us the cutlery, nicely wrapped in a paper napkin, and when I opened them up, they were full of ants. Live ants. The next minute we were out and never dared to eat again at any FJ restaurant (Denny's don't count!).
Never had that problem there that you speak of.

tknight

Veteran Expediter
I'd pay that money if they give me a power outlet along with the parking spot. And free wi-fi. ;)
Seriously you know that'll never happen not even on Uranus! Really free power the broken outlets and other connections would cost them a fortune just look at breezeood TA with their waste of money on that steel truss air conditioning concoction how long did that last before they pulled the plug , trucks would rather idle son someone else's dime than pay to use it! Just remember every thing and everybody ha a price!

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Seriously you know that'll never happen not even on Uranus! Really free power the broken outlets and other connections would cost them a fortune just look at breezeood TA with their waste of money on that steel truss air conditioning concoction how long did that last before they pulled the plug , trucks would rather idle son someone else's dime than pay to use it! Just remember every thing and everybody ha a price!
Then I'll be just fine at Wally World's parking lot. Including the free wi-fi :D

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Then I'll be just fine at Wally World's parking lot. Including the free wi-fi :D

I've never found a Wally with working wifi past the front doors and rarely a hD or lowes for that matter being in a larger vehicle has its bad sides in parking too.