Panther Team Needs Truck!

Camper

Not a Member
I was told Panther pays 45% of fuel until we get our first pay check.This owner I may drive for said he pays our first pay check the following week after we start,so i'm not 100% sure how this would work but we will figure it out some how.

This would be a good opportunity to get your foot in the door and learn the ropes. 60/40, paying for your fuel is a pretty standard pay structure. It actually works to your advantage as long as you run efficiently and use common sense(i.e. not idling excessively).

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

armin88

Expert Expediter
This would be a good opportunity to get your foot in the door and learn the ropes. 60/40, paying for your fuel is a pretty standard pay structure. It actually works to your advantage as long as you run efficiently and use common sense(i.e. not idling excessively).

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I think 60/40 will do better,I was kinda shy about it because my teammate wanted 40/60 split,so I figure i'll roll with that.After doing some homework it seems 60/40 will work better.I'm going look for a truck with a APU so we don't have idle to much.My thing is if the truck going sit for more than 10 minutes,i'm shutting off the engine.I want'a take this time now to thank you all for the great info,keep them coming,any more help would be great.:)

armin88

Expert Expediter
Re: Panther Team Needs Truck!UPDATE 7/31/11

Well where should I start.Well i'm now looking to drive for a o/o who needs a driver,my teammate I was going team with has a family emergency and can't go on the road now.So that leaves me back looking for a truck that needs a co-driver.Well if anyone needs a co-driver,PM me,i'm currently living in south west FL(40 miles south of Tampa)but willing to team up with a o/o or another driver from north eastern states like PA/NJ/DE/MD areas.I looking to move back home to PA soon so if I find someone base in north east,ill relocate sooner.

StryckerJ

Active Expediter
From James L. Strycker
I own a 2006 24ft. box freightliner and i am looking for a team to go otr with a
negotiable expeditor. My truck should be road ready by the first of Oct.
Call me or respond on this site. my cell is (260) 385-1027
Thanks